Broken Column Brooch .It was first used in the American Civil War for the ladies of Masons who were at war.As so many men did not return and the ladies continued to wear the brooch, it became accepted as a Widow's Brooch throughout North America and Canada It was first Introduced into England by a member of Earl of Chester Lodge No 1565.
Ladies Silk Scarf. Design is based on stained glass windows at Freemasons' Hall,London.Size 33'x33'.
Gold and Silver Ball Charm which when opened has 24 engraved Masonic Symbols. Ideal gift for a Fob Watch.